Healthcare Industries are often attacked by the cybercriminals across the world which creates havoc in the companies and it takes a considerable amount of expenditure to repair all the damage. These cyber-attacks cost a lot to the patients. The attackers can easily hack the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) which further leaks the personal information of the patients and the healthcare companies and they can modify the details as per their needs.
Data breach in hospitals is the most vulnerable situation as it makes the organization paralyzed and hence it can result in deadly results. The organizations are left with no choice but to pay the ransom.
Consequences of Cyber Attacks:
- It can lead to a deathly situation for a patient.
- Leakage of personal sensitive data.
- Cripple health systems and the threat to human life.
- Affects financial stability & reputation of the organization.
Security Services We Provide:
- Network & Data Security.
- Date Encryption.
- Reinforce Network Segmentation.
- Advanced Threat Intelligence.
- Implementation of Data Loss Prevent (DLP).
- Mobile Device Management etc.